When I first started makeup, I always looked for something cheap. I never took a look at the brand or quality! Because I was a student and I never wanted to put any pressure to my parents for the things I can live without. Even though when I’m graduated, I had to wait 6months for a job. I remember the day, I first had my salary. I bought a cc cream, a compact powder, a contour and blush kit, a powder brush and a sunscreen, spending 3000Taka or 39$, when my salary was less than 200$. :’)
ALHAMDULILLAH, ALLAH provided me much ability nowadays and I can buy a lot more better products than I used to buy before. But, if you are just a beginner, it is really difficult to choose things what are you gonna buy first! Makeup products are really expensive, unless you are some rich girl, buying 4-5 makeup things at a time, is quite difficult.
For so many days, my friends are asking me to write some posts about beginners makeup. I will divided this topic in some parts. For the first part today, I will share the things you can start with, as a beginner , I mean a beginners makeup kit!
So, let’s start!
- A really good moisturizer, that suits you. If you have dry skin, go for creamy ones. And, if you have oily skin, look for some water based moisturizer or lotion.
- A sunscreen. Usually, Korean brands are very famous for their quality. So, here I try to something new when the older one finishes. But, If you have sensitive skin, try Bioderma or Neutregena.
- If you are a beginner, start with bb creams rather than foundation. Because, for using a foundation, you must need to use a primer and a color corrector first. I am not saying, they don’t require during using bb creams, but bb creams, specially Korean bb creams have a reputation of reducing the imperfections of our skin. They can do the the 60% job of primer and color corrector. You can always buy them later, anyways!
- For the powder, I would say, choose compact powder instead of a loose powder to begin with. Because if it’s summer time, loose powder goes away with sweating and etc, and when it’s winter, it can dry your skin out.
- When it comes to eye-shadow, I would suggest to buy some dark chocolate-copper or pink shades first. Because they are neutral, you can use them almost everywhere. Dark chocolate-copper shadow can also be used for contouring.
- For eye-liner, buy the auto pencil eye-liner first. To become a pro with eyeliner, learn to draw your eyes with a pencil liner first. Then you can go for liquid or gel eye-liner.
- There’s no option for Mascara, you have to buy that one.
- You don’t need a eyebrow kit actually. Any eyebrow pencil can do the job, with proper brushes.
- Pink lipsticks! They go just fine with everything.
- And some nice brushes.
And there you go! Your makeup kits are ready to begin with!
All these pictures are collected from internet. 🙂
So, that’s all for today! Good night people! ❤