So, this is the semester ending time, and I am just getting sandwiched in between these courses 😦 May be won’t be even available till the end of the next week, so before going to hibernation I would like to finish my unfinished business here. It’s been quite a time, I have been nominated, but I was busy with study and of course my new youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42htyRusICRqHzq_1gCpzQ : please check it out if you can) and etc.
I am actually very honored to be nominated. My heartiest gratitude to lifesfinewhine for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award this time. She is one of my favorite and very wonderful blogger. Please check her blog out, when you have time. 🙂
So, the rules are as follows:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
So, 3things about me:
- Two things I can’t live without : Tea & makeup.
- I react too fast, specially with my loved ones. 😦
- If I feel like doing anything, I must need to do it as soon as possible, even if it can be done later.
So here’s the question from my nominators and my answers :
1. What is the most significant event that has ever happened in your life?
The most significant part of my life is being my husband’s wife, being Mrs. Rashed Kaiser. 🙂 For last 1 year 9 month 19 days, so many things has happened to me, which I can’t even think of earlier. And all the credit goes to him, who inspired me to come this far, with his love and support. 🙂
2. What is your favorite thing to do to calm do when you’re stressed or panicking?
Ummm…, panicking more??
3.Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Well, I am a family person. So, first of all, I would like to see myself with two kids, IN SHA ALLAH. Then I would like becoming a Construction Manager of a little company, I don’t really need any fancy job, just enough to have a good life.
And besides these, I wish to continue blogging & vlogging. 🙂
4.If you could travel to either the past or future which would you choose and why?
I would like to go back to my past and clean up some nasty shits.
Because I don’t know what future holds, so I don’t wanna mess up with that one. But I know what happened to me in past, so if there’s a chance to make it stop, before it happens, I will take it. 🙂
5. If you could pick one superpower what would it be and why?
I would pick FLYING! So, I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. 🙂
And here’s my best post (in my eyes) :
And here’s my five questions for my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What Is your favorite movie and why?
- What do you like to do for relaxing?
- Do you ever feel like going back to your childhood days?
- If you were to pick a side between Tom & Jerry, who would you pick and why?
And here’s my nominees:
So, that’s all for today! Have a nice evening!