Well, not most of us gets enough time for a lengthy eid special eye makeup and etc., because on a eid day most of the houses become full with guests. Specially, when you live in a muslim country, things get a lot difficult. The women of the house have to make all the delicious dishes for the family and guests, they have to clean the house and stuff, also they need to look after the kids and elderly of the family. So, little time they do get, to get ready or doing makeup. So, thinking about that, I made this tutorial, specially for those busy lady of the family, a quick, easy and classy look.
Here’s the final look!
Well, more like a double eyeliner, with a twist at inner corner. 😀 Here’s the list of the products used:
- Missha layer blurring pore cover primer
- L A Girl hd concealer
- Etude house double lasting foundation
- Catrice all round concealer
- Missha perfect concealer
- Ben nye luxury powder
- Tonymoly lovely eyebrow pencil
- Nature republic stick highlighter
- Tony moly cheektone contour duo
- Tony moly cheektone powder
- Tony moly cheektone highlighter
- Coibana nanson lipstick
- Club clio peripera wholly deep jewel pot
- Missha sharp eyeliner
- Tony moly gel eyeliner
- Tony moly lashes
- Missha 4d mascara
Let’s stop talking and start the tutorial!
I hope you would enjoy the tutorial. If you do, please don’t forget to like and subscribe to my channel!
–Munira Chowdhury, 08/06/2017
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/diaryofabrowngirl/
- Instagram: beauty_diary_of_a_brown_girl