Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing fine! I am kinda busy now with my research and study, but when I get a little time, I do try to write something useful. And it feels really good to see, when people never forgets you, even when you are not regular. ❤ So, yes, I guess you all know from the heading that, I am nominated again for another Liebster award, (ooohoooo ^_^) by Chris from the amazing blog fivezero (https://blog.fivezero.ca/). She has an amazing blog, please check it out when you have time. 🙂
The Liebster Award is a way of discovering, welcoming and most importantly supporting new blogs!
And the rules are as follows:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
This is my 3rd time nomination of Liebster award, so I will just put the links of my previous nomination posts, so you can know about me- https://munirachowdhury.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/the-liebster-award-part-2/ & https://munirachowdhury.wordpress.com/2016/08/08/the-liebster-award/.
Here are my answers for the questions of my nominator:
1.What was your favorite childhood toy?
– I loved playing with toys. And let me share a secret, I still do! Whenever, I go to a mart, I usually spend a long time in the toy section where they keep dolls and teddy bears.
2. How many countries have you visited?
-Not much, only two. South Korea and Singapore.
3. What’s the last thing you read?
-A facebook status 😀 Yeah, I am a social networking freak. I spend most of times in facebook, instagram and things like that.
4. What’s the last thing you ate?
-Two traditional South Asian dishes, biriyani and beef kurma.
5. How often do you get your hair cut?
-Once in 6 months.
6. What’s the absolute best cheap thrill?
-Lying in our bed, making stupid jokes and having random little talks with my husband. ❤
7. What’s the last beauty-related product you bought?
-False eyelashes from Tonymoly. 🙂
8. What’s one beauty-related thing you never do?
-I don’t like the idea of lip plumping. It feels kinda gross. And though there are plenty of things I do not ever skip in my makeup routine, I never ever tried any lip plumper tool, or gloss.
9. What is the worst smelling beauty product you ever tried?
-Well, few days ago I received a free sample of some soothing cream from Etude House. It has some kinda strong acrid smell, even my husband, who has the least sensitivity of smell, couldn’t stand it.
10. What’s your favorite color for a pedicure?
-Pink, always pink. 🙂
11.What’s the last movie you saw?
So, the nomination part! I am not gonna nominate anyone today. Anyone, who is reading the post feel free to be nominated. ❤ And I have provided links of my previous two posts, so choose any 11 questions from 22 and answer.
–Munira Chowdhury, 08/06/2017