This is my very first nomination for The Liebster Award and thanks very much https://allamoreglam.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! I am a new blogger who started her journey few months ago, you guys have always been kind to me from the beginning and I really appreciate your support with this nomination for me and my blog!
The Liebster Award is a way of discovering, welcoming and most importantly supporting new blogs!
And the rules are as follows:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
So, let’s begin with the 1, I mean 11 facts about me:
- I am from Bangladesh.
- I am very talkative in nature and I love talkative people. ❤
- I love anything red except blood lol 😛
- Though I am a Civil Engineering graduate but I never wanted to be an engineer in the first place.
- The reason behind naming my blog ‘A Messy world’ is I am actually a girl who is a pure mess and I wanted this blog as a mirror of my messy world.
- I love chocolates.
- My favorite hobby is makeup, cooking and sewing.
- The best combo that always cheer me up is a hot cup of milk tea and music.
- I am kind of feminist.
- I am a fat girl, so I kind of have a soft corner for other fat people. 😀
- I love fantasy and secretly dream of a world full of magic. 😉
Now, 11 question from my nominator are:
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- Who are your favorite bloggers?
- What city do you relate to most in terms of style?
- What is the one makeup product you can not live without?
- Describe your style?
- What’s a vacation destination you would love to go to?
- Other than blogging, what else do you enjoy doing?
- What is your advice to first time bloggers?
- What is your biggest pet peeve/hate?
- What would be your ideal, dream job? If you already have that, what is it?
- What do you keep in your purse?
Here’s my answers:
- My favorite part of blogging is getting a chance to know a lot of new people and sharing my experiences with them.
- My favorite bloggers are Aleeya Azimullah (https://aleeyaazimulla.wordpress.com/) , Amy (http://www.herquarters.com/), Sheryl (https://thoughtsofsheryl.wordpress.com/ ), Danni Jane (https://abeautifulthing2015.wordpress.com/page/3/).
- Chittagong, the city, where I was born and spent 25 years of my life, in Bangladesh!
- Eyeliner. I forgot the last time I went out without one. 😀
- My style is kinda messed up like me. I do follow the bengali kind of makeup style of dark eyeliner and heavy eye makeup. But here I can’t wear the bengali traditional everyday dress salwar-kamiz. I mean not everyday. People stares at you with surprise as they are not used to with such kinda getup. Then again I wear a hijab because I’m a Muslim women, but so many people mistakes me thinking I would be from middle east. So, like I said at the beginning, it’s a pure mess! 😀
- If I had a chance, I would love to go for a long vacation in Cox’s Bazar, where lies the longest sea beach of the world, the pride of Bangladesh. ❤
- What a coincidence! I told about my hobbies in 11 facts about me in no 7, and here’s also the same question about me in no 7 in 11 questions for me! 😀 😀 So, like I said before, I enjoy spending times with makeup, cooking and sewing. 🙂
- For the first timers, I would like to advice that try interacting more with other bloggers. Their experiences and stories are not only inspiring but also there’s a lot to learn from them. 🙂
- Ummm,,, wrong pronunciation!
- Well, about my dream job, it is also messy! Cause like I said, I love cooking, makeup and sewing. I often feel like it would be great if I could build my career in cooking and be the chef of a five star hotel. And then the next moment I’m dreaming of being a makeup artist, and the next moment I become a dress maker in my dream. 😛 But truth is, most of the times I feel, it is better this way, where I can be a part of all three of them. 🙂
- I keep a contact powder, a lipstick, wet wipes, emergency pills, a pocket mirror, a hand fan, and some pins for my hijab. 🙂
And here’s my 11 questions:
- Do you have a nick name?
- How do you like to spend a vacation?
- What is your recent favorite makeup product?
- How do you like to describe yourself in 1 line?
- Do you like playing games in your phone?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Do you like pets?
- Would you like to watch a horror movie alone in your home at night?
- What kind of style do you think suites you the most?
- Do you like reading books and novels?
- Which three things you can’t live without?
And I’m nominating these lovely bloggers:
I’m looking forward to your answers! Thanks for taking your time to read my post! Bye!! ❤